Wednesday, March 2, 2011

45 Number Eleven


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy51CTN6AfE

(Bam, Bam, Bam)

(Bam, Bam, Bam)

Who is it?

It's me man, Dave. Open up.

Who?

Dave, man! I got the stuff. Open up.

Who?

Dave!

Dave's not here.

(Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam)

Who is it?

Dave!! Open the door!

Who?

Dave! Dave!

Dave's not here man.


Cheech and Chong. We used to repeat their skits over and over. I had all the albums; the big rolling paper, the car with all the dope. Cheech pops up pretty regularly;either as the voice of a Chihuahua or a Latino police side kick. Tommy not as much. I'll have to check out Up In Smoke sometime and see if it holds up after all these years.

"I got a basketball jones, I got a basketball jones,
I got a basketball jones, so baby ooohh, ooohh......."

No comments:

Post a Comment