Saturday, July 17, 2010

A1 on the Juke Box

The first spin on this new box of pop. Encouraged to create a space to write about my pop music obsessions, "A1 on the Jukebox" (Dave Edmunds) seemed like a logical title for the first post. It is the first 45 on my traditional jukebox, and it always comes up first when I do a new shuffle of all songs on my modern jukebox.

My intent with this blog is to find an outlet for my ramblings about records, and share with like minded people. The name of the blog refers to the best type of pop songs, and if you find you are spending more than 3 and 1/2 minutes reading a post you have my blessing to move on with your day and return tomorrow.

Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kevin. Have fun writing about what you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a line from a track by Mindless Self Indulgence which sums it up. "Too many songs are just one minute and fifty-nine seconds to g*d damned long." :)

    ReplyDelete